Watch this video's explanation on how to make a paper rose from a napkin in a very simple manner. Use a paper napkin which is quite large to enable you to make a better looking rose. Turn the napkin around your finger a number of times to form the rose bud. Fasten tightly the lower end of the rose bud by turning the paper a number of times and open up the rose bud in shape. Use the loose end of the paper napkin to make the leaf. In order to do this attach it to the lower end of the rose bud and turn it around a number of times so that it fastens itself better. Keep turning around the napkin several times to make the stem of the rose in a thin linear shape until you reach the furthest end of the paper napkin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades