In this video we learn how to make a unique paper rose. First, grab a square piece of paper and fold it into quarters while maintaining the fold. Then, fold along the diagonals and fold lower in half twice and the top in half twice. Then, fold the halves in half and repeat the previous steps. After this, follow the folds that you created, rotating the paper as you continue to fold. After all of the lines are lined up and you have folded it, it will become a unique paper rose that you made! Enjoy this and share the technique with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades