If you won't be near any real fireworks for the 4th of July holiday, do the next best thing and origami yourself some! For this origami fireworks project, you'll need square sheets of paper of different colors.
First, you fold it diagonally across to form a triangle. Then fold it again across the other diagonal. Now fold it in half, open it and fold one side up to the center line. Repeat for the other side also. Now fold the top edge down to meet the intersections of diagonal and vertical creases. Do the same on the other side. Open up the paper and push the diagonal folds inwards slightly so that the center point is pointing upwards. Then press the folds in to form a triangle. Now open up one flap and fold it from the halfway crease.
Confused? Then you should just follow along with the video instructions! Also, below is an updated version of the guide with better quality, so follow whichever one you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades