Cameras can be pretty pricey, but this one only costs a buck, though it's pretty limited in its functionality. That's because it's no ordinary camera, but an origami one made using nothing but a dollar bill.
Of course, you don't need to spend a Washington to fold this origami camera, but you'll need a similar-sized rectangular piece of paper to get the job done. We think you should stick to the moneygami aspect though, because everything's better when it's made out of money.
Below, in three different parts, you can see the folding of the camera, which was designed by origami master Won Park. You can print out the step-by-step instructions using this PDF template, which you'll need anyway to help guide you through the videos below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades