Tutorial of how to quickly make and Origami Magic Ball! Get a piece of 20x40cm paper. Fold along side in 32 equal parts, by repeatedly folding the paper in half - using genderless folds. Fold the short side in 8 equal parts- using valley folds. Turn the sheet over and start diagonal folds - using valley folds into 32 parts. Roll paper out flat, and fold it zigzag following previously made genderless folds. At corner of paper, create a "water bomb" by pressing together previously made folds forming indents in the paper. Add another water bomb next to the first one, etc until one row is done. Proceed onto next row of water bombs, and do water bombs for every row on the paper. Tape opposite sides of the paper together, forming a ball. Follow these instructions and you too can have your very own Origami Magic Ball!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades