In this video, we learn how to make an ornate paper rose. First, grab your paper and some wire. Start by wrapping six of the wires with floral tape all the way around. Next, use your scissors and cut out 8 teardrop shapes from the paper. Then, cut 16 more in different sizes. From here, wrap the petals around the stem using the floral tape. Start in the very middle of the flower and then add on petals until you have created the entire rose. To finish this, you will make the leaf. Cut out the leaf shape from a green piece of paper and attach it to the paper rose with a wire and floral tape. Add life to curl each petal out and add shape and character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades