In this video, we learn how to create an easy origami paper rose. First, take a piece of paper and fold it into a square. After this, unfold it and then reverse the fold the opposite way. Now, take the middle of the paper as you are folding and make a square out of it. Fold down the flaps from the middle down in the front and the back. Next, flip the paper over and push down all the creases. Then, fold the paper into a triangle on all sides and push the creases down. After this, pop up the middle and start to wrap the rest of the paper around. Now you will have a rose created out of paper in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades