In this video we learn how to make a decorative paper rose. First, take a piece of paper and cut several heart shapes out of it, making them different sizes. Once these are cut out, curl the edge over with a toothpick, pencil, or by hand. Set these aside, then use a grab a green sheet of paper. Roll the edge of the paper up and then cut the rest of the paper from it. Create a leaf in this and then tape it all around. Now, twist this tightly and place the curled ends of the heart shapes away from the stem on the top of it. Add these on top of each other until you finish with a rose shape and you are finished! This will give you a beautiful rose all throughout the year. You can do this with a bunch of different colors to create a paper rose bouquet as well, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades