As the procedure is lengthy and a bit complicated, this is the first in the two part series that explains the method of creating a paper rose cube. All you require are 6 pieces of square paper. Three of which should be colored rose colored (pink) whereas the other three should be green colored (for the cube). As shown in the video, precreases are first created and one of the pink sheets is folded to create a part of the rose. Similar folding procedure are applied to the green sheet of paper as well. The other sheets too are folded in a similar fashion. The rest is continued in the next part of this series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades