In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a paper rose with a napkin, Begin by orienting the napkin lengthwise. Then pinch the napkin corner with your right index and middle fingers. Now wrap it around the fingers. With your left hand, squeeze to create the size of the rose flower. Then hold the flower with your left hand and twist the stem. Now hold the end of the stem twist and pull the corner upward to create a rose leaf. Pinch the leaf into place and pull the excess napkin downward to finish the stem. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in folding origami, and would like to learn how to create a paper rose to present to somebody.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades