What better way to express to your sweetheart what love is all about than by giving her an origami rose? Origami roses, unlike the real flowers, last forever (as long as you don't sit on them accidentally) and look beautiful when attached to stems and turned into a bouquet.
Use heavier, true origami paper to get the best result. This is a very difficult origami, but with patience and practice you can get the steps down to make this rose easily. Just watch out for that one tricky step. The key is to have good creases and to work slowly. Good luck!
Origami rose designed by Jo Nakashima.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades