In this tutorial, we learn how to make paper rose with construction paper. First, take a piece of pink paper and cut a thin strip out of it. Next, take that strip and fold it in half twice. Now, cut the paper in half so you have several strips of paper. Now, fold in the strips to make them look like petals. Next, cut two thin strips out of a green piece of paper and craft them into the shape of a stem. Then, cut thin strips out of the green and shape them into leaves. After this, combine the stem with the pink petals you had made first. Twist them together so they stay, then add on your leaves and twist tightly to secure!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades