In this tutorial, we learn how to make an array of paper roses. Use any colors of paper you want with this to add a special touch to them! Now, you will take the pattern or color of your choice and fold it up into a square. after this, fold it into a triangle and then cut the edges of this off. After this, cut the bottom off and open it up, it should be a flower shape with a hole in the center. After this, repeat with several other papers and then cut the flowers up into halves. From here, you will curl and color the edges of the petals. Then, add glue to one side and attach to the other side so it stands up. Next, curl the edges of the petals by running them with a toothpick. To finish, stick each of the flower shapes inside of each other, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades