Despite being bombarded with so many things to do each day, we still somehow find ourselves in a mid-afternoon lull where there's nothing better to do than stare at the adventures of a piece of lint darting across our computer screen.
If you need something fun to do for the next twenty minutes, check out this video to learn how to make an origami flower using three one dollar bills. You know, like monigami. Of course, if you're broke, you'll have to find out another way to occupy your time.
Here's a good PDF from Make's Bre Pettis that you can use, in case the video was too fast for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades