Everybody has place card holders that can be bought from various stores. However, this video by Ngai Chen Cheung shows how you can make your own place card holder using only a square piece of paper and a bit of origami skills. The first steps consist of folding the square piece of paper into a smaller size. The next parts are where the complex folding steps are performed to slowly transform the ordinary piece of paper into an origami crane. The final steps simply consist of a few simple folds to create the beak, neck and the spread out wings of the crane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades