In this video we learn how to make a paper rose from newspaper. First, fold a red piece of paper into a small triangle. After this, fold it into quarters on both the right and left side. After this, you will have a slight flower shape. Take a pair of scissors and cut diagonally across from this, then open it up. Then, wrap the flower around a pen to create realistic petals. When finished, make more of these to create a bouquet of flowers. Use different colors and different types of papers to make different textures and have fun while making these.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades