Step 1 Choose your paper.
This model is foldable with a lot of different papers, including printer paper. But I had the best results with:
- Strength: ~70g/m² (19lb)
- Size: 15cm x 15cm
- Dual Color
Step 2 Fold.
This is a traditional origami rabbit, and is pretty easy to do. Fold the model as shown in this how-to video or follow the diagram under the video.
Use the diagram below or download the PDF here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades