In this video, we learn how to make an easy paper rose. First, punch out three flowers with a paper punch from your favorite color of paper. Then, add contact ink to the edges of the flowers along the petals. Next, you will cut out two of the petals from the flowers and then glue half of the leftover scraps. Make this into a cone and then do this on the other pieces of flowers. Bend out the petals and curl them, then glue all of the petals together. Once finished, add on a green stem and then your flower will be complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades