This paper airplane has got to be one of the best airplanes of all time. It's called the Nakamura Knot for theknot in the center of the plane that keeps the airplane well-balanced. However, these airplanes take a couple good trials to get right. Once you've constructed it correctly, it should be a straight, even-flying plane. With trial and error, some of your airplanes might do flips, fly in circles, or come back and poke you in the eye, but luckily this airplane doesn't have a sharp tip. Watch this video origami tutorial and learn how to fold a Nakamura Knot paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades