In this tutorial, we learn how to make a tight paper airplane. First, fold the paper in half horizontally then open it back up. Then, grab the top of the paper and fold each edge into the middle to create a triangle. After this, open it back up and fold triangles down on each of the sides. Continue to fold in the triangle shape in the middle of the paper until you have a large triangle shape. Fold in half again and then push the edges down so you can hold onto the bottom. From here, you can throw the airplane, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades