Watch this visual demonstration on how to fold the paper airplane Nakamura. The Nakamura is a awesome plane. Do not squeeze the nakamura's keel together like you are throwing a paper dart or airplane. This nakamura does not have a trajectory. It follows a distinct and flowing flight path. With the nakamura at rest, and the keel in its natural 'V' shape, is the shape it must be flown in. Do not throw the nakamura. Gently push it on its way and if it is trimmed properly, it will find its glide speed and settle into its flight path. If it exhibits stalling characteristics, gently untwist the wings by flattening the camber crease and try again. If it turns left, then the left wing has more camber and or twist than the right wing, and vice versa. If it spirals into the dirt, then increase the amount of camber and or twist in both wings and try again. Try to keep the wings as horizontal as possible, by this I mean that you should have no anhedral or dihedral because swept wings take care of roll stability.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades