You've got a great gift for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day. Awesome. Now, how are you going to present that lovely gift of yours? Wrapping paper? Cardboard box? Decorative bag? If any of those things are your answer—you're not trying hard enough.
If you've got a small gift, like say a ring, necklace, or other piece of "love" jewelry, then the best thing you can do to show your significant other that your wallet isn't the only thing that cares is to add a personal tough to it—and this easy-to-fold origami heart-shaped box is perfect.
Folded by Jo Nakashima, designed by Robin Glynn, this homemade heart box is good for holding any small valentine gift, and perfect for any Nirvana fan. Check out the instructions below in two parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades