The first step to create a boomerang paper airplane is to take a square piece of paper and measure to make sure it is a perfect square. You must then fold all of the corners of the cut of paper into the middle and then fold in half. The wings must then be folded down on the two chosen side. The final step is to fold the wings up to give the crease and cut of paper it's boomerang like shape. The video ends with examples of the type of flight that can be expected from a boomerang shaped paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades