Making a paper airplane that will fly far is useful for throwing in a competition. If you want to know how to do that you should watch this. 1. Roll the right corner toward the middle of the rectangular paper and then flatten it. Do it on the left corner. 2. Fold the paper in half (lengthwise). You should have two big wings now. 3. Fold the left wing into half (lengthwise). Do it also on the right wing. You're done. After following these simple steps, you can now challenge your friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades