In this tutorial, we learn how to fold a basic paper airplane. First, fold the paper in half and make a crease. Next, unfold it and then line the corners with the middle line you just made on one side of the paper. From here, you will fold the paper down until you reach as long as the crease can go. Next, take the point on the side and fold it an inch over next to the point. Then, repeat this on the other side, touching the other point in the middle. Now, take the tip and fold it over. From here, fold the paper in half and then straighten it out. Then, take one of the wings and fold it until the side of the wing aligns with the bottom of the plane. Now you can throw it and get some air with your plane, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades