This video explains how to make a paper airplane for effectively. The first step is to fold your basic piece of paper into a triangle shape. After the creases in the paper have been created you must unfold the paper again. The second step is to fold the paper in another triangle shape starting from the opposite corner. After the shape has been formed you must refold the original triangle shape of the adjacent fold. The narrator then makes the plane into a smaller triangle shape by again folding along the set lines. The last step is to fold the wings out and bend the nose under to finish the paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades