In this video, we learn how to make a simple paper airplane that flies far. First, fold the paper in half and make sure it's perfectly even. From here, unfold the paper and fold the edges into where the crease is. After this, do the same on the other side and make it perfectly even. Then, fold the side over to the middle again and do the same on the other side. Next, make sure the creases are solid and then fold it in half. Now, to make the wings you will fold one side down, putting the tip down. Then, even it out with the bottom and make it so the wings touch the bottom with no extra at the bottom. Do the same thing on the other side and then your airplane is finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades