In this video, we learn how to make the farthest flying paper airplane. First, you will lay the paper flat and fold in two sides on the top. Then, fold it in half and keep folding the plane in. After this, you will see the wings become smaller and smaller. Once you fold this up until you cannot fold it in anymore, you will be able to throw this and make it fly! This will be really thin so it will go further and further. This will fly across the room easily and make everyone jealous they don't have this awesome paper airplane!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades