Follow this video to learn how to make your own paper airplane that can really fly. Acquire a sheet of A4 paper and fold it in half. Afterwards fold two of the edges towards the center line set out when folding. These should be folded in the form of two triangles. After doing so fold them downwards, towards the center line lower down. Fold another two triangles towards the center, one from each side. At this point a small edge will be formed at the tip of the two folds. Simply fold it upwards. Turn over the paper and fold it in half. Hold the plane from its tip and fold down the wings so that it will take the form of a plane and be able to fly. Try to match the wings evenly for better stability while flying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades