To make this origami SST paper airplane, begin with a square. The origami SST (supersonic transport) was designed by Dr. James Sakota. The plane was first featured in the 1960's book The Great International Paper Airplane Book, a documentation of the Scientific American first International Paper Airplane Competition. It won first place for origami/nonprofessional. This plane flies excellently in a fast, long distance glide! Learn how to make the origami SST paper airplane by watching this instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades