Similar as origami Earth, here, but more eye attractive Earth globe, which is actually a sphere shaped.
Detailed instructions on how to make that origami on video below. It's much more difficult to assemble as the another Earth video I have, so I suggest that to experienced makers.
You will need 1061 blue, 260 green, 216 white, 111 yellow and 61 orange triangles.
You can start assembling triangles together on the bottom (south pole), or in the middle (equator). Numbers on the left side shows amount of triangles in the row. It's important to check the map on the video to see the important sections, where it narrows (towards N/S pole) and when it expands (towards equator). Handle it as "fragile". You can push it together up and down (from poles), but not from the side!
Tutorial on how to make triangles is here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades