Instructions to make 3D origami of airplane similar to Airbus A380. It's self standing, made only with a folded paper (triangles). In video I tried to give instructions for every detail.
Detailed instructions are in the video, but it's suggested to follow some simple steps for easier assembly.
Make 992 white, 183 blue and 39 black triangles. Instructions how to make a triangle are here.
Start making tube at the tail. Don't forget on space for horizontal stabilizer (left + right), vertical stabilizer (x1), rear landing gear (x2) and wing space (left + right). Stop just before closing space for wings.
Make wings (x2), connect them together and put them inside tube.
Finish tube at cockpit and don't forget on hole for front landing gear space (x1).
- Make engines and add them on the wings.
- Make stabilizers and add horizontal stabilizers on tube. Two blue triangles are for each horizontal stabilizer to connect to tube.
- Make landing gear (1x front + 2x rear) and add them on the tube.
- Add vertical stabilizer on the tube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades