Here is a short tutorial how to make. In the video below you'll have the map with every triangle on its spot.
You'll need 216 white, 109 black and 9 orange triangles and also 2 orange papers for legs:
1.5x4.1 inch , which is equal to 3.7x10.5 cm
Tutorial on how to make triangles is here
Fold all needed triangles.
Make a body and don't forget for turned around triangles and 2 holes on the bottom for legs insertion (8th row from below to top).
Add neck and with some triangles shape the head. From one orange triangle make a beak and draw 2 dots on the head for the eyes.
Roll 2 orange papers in the tube and assemble orange triangles and insert the legs into the holes in the body until they reach the triangles on the other side.
Balance body with the legs and your stork will stand itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades