Given that geishas are known the world over for wearing elaborate silk kimono costumes, even more elaborate headpieces and hairdos, and even more elaborate face and body makeup, it may not make a whole lot of sense that making an origami version can be easy.
But, in fact, when simplified into basic shapes and lines - as much of Japanese art tends to do - geishas are pretty basic in structure. In this origami tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to make an origami geisha or Japanese woman wearing a kimono.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades