This origami video tutorial is not for beginners. It's for 3D'ers. Those who fancy the 3D origami sculptures, then watch to see how to origami a 3D Earth globe.
It could take you around 20 hours to make the triangles needed, and to add them together. It's made with 1206 blue, 347 white, 321 green, 136 yellow, and 55 orange triangles. If you're up to the task up making this laborious Earth globe, see the full instructions in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades