From Fold Something, learn how to fold an origami heart-shaped bookmark! Follow as origami instructor Josiah Hills shows the viewer how to fold a heart shaped bookmark using a square piece of paper. He calls the unique bookmark design "Mark of Love". The project requires two items: a square sheet of paper and a pair of scissors. Josiah Hills takes the viewer through the step by step process to make the required folds, creases, and cuts needed to turn a square piece of paper into a perfect heart shaped bookmark.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades