In this video, we learn how to make a bow out of a Starburst wrapper. Now, place clear tape of the wrapper and fold down the edges. Now, fold the wrapper in half and then in half once more. Make it so you have an accordion design with three different peaks on the wrapper. Now, cut a small strip of tape out of the piece of tape and wrap it around the middle of the bow. After you do this, flare out the edges to make it look more like it has a bow shape. Now, take a bobby pin to the bottom of the bow and wear in your hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades