We've always wondered why cranes - origami cranes, that is - look so uniformly slim and model thin. Well, like our overexposure to "perfect" skinny actresses who make us think that everyone should look as they do (pretty with 0 percent body fat), we've also be overexposed to the streamlined version of cranes.
Cranes can in fact get fat too. Just take a gander at the larger than life chubby crane featured in this origami tutorial. With a bulbous belly and ample midsection, it looks like this crane had a little too much to eat yesterday.
After you finish, blow into the little hole at the bottom of the crane, as you stretch the arms of the crane. You should be able to inflate them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades