So we have to admit something. We're not entirely sure what this project is. It looks like one of those Sweedish straw ornaments you hang on the tree during Christmas, but then again it could also just be an abstract representation of the sun.
Either way, we think it looks pretty cool, even if it takes a bit of time and patience to fold. If you're an intermediate origami practitioner who's looking for a challenging project to fold, then you've hit the right place. Check out the tutorial to get the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades