Sure, you could hit up Target and purchase a large bag filled with cookie cutter ribbons and bows, but why not adorn your next special gift with something a bit more, well, special? In this beginner origami tutorial, you'll learn how to craft a green ribbon banner that can be used to top anything from gift boxes to gift bags.
The rectangular top section allows you to write a special message to the gift recipient, which means this ribbon banner functions as both a bow decoration and as a gift tag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades