This video shows a demonstration of how to make crepe paper rosettes. The materials used are four strips of paper, two small paper circles, and double sided tape. First put double sided tape on one of the circles and trim the edges. Put a corner of one strip of paper onto the sticky edge of the circle. Fold and crease the paper as you go around paper circle, forming fan-like folds in the crepe paper. Put a tiny piece of double sided tape to hold the end. Trim the edges with scissor to make a scalloped edge. Repeat with the other strips of crepe paper and layer them together. Use a circle of paper decorated with a rubber stamp and another circle of glittery paper to make a center for the flower. Decorate the flower with beads, bows, paper cut-outs and glitter glue. This is a step-by-step instructional video that shows you how to make fancy paper rosettes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades