Last week, a waiter showed me something pretty neat. A habitual customer had made a tradition of leaving behind an impressive tip—not so much in terms of dollar amount, but in the presentation. Next to the check sat an amazing pyramidal structure, folded with multiple single dollar bills, and a tightly folded moneygami shuriken (AKA ninja star).
Officially added to my to-do list: Learn to fold an expert moneygami shuriken so I can impress waiters with my skills, rather than the actual gratuity.
It would be even more satisfying to tackle something more along the lines of artist Won Park of Honolulu, Hawaii. In a recent collaboration with Seattle-based YIU Studio, Park came up with an incredible series of moneygami, at times using international bills for more color than the dull green of American currency.
NOTE: Though not part of the YIU collaboration, I had to add this surprisingly animated bear from Park's Deviant Art page:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades