Learn how to make a paper box with the proper technique. -Start with an A4 size paper. -Use folds and a paper cutter to turn it into a square paper. -Fold the square paper in half, make sure the crease is good, then fold in half another time. -Make sure the creases are good and open the paper back to the square shape. -Now fold each corner in towards the middle. -Now take one side and fold it halfway towards the other side. -Now do the same with the other side. -Open the paper back up, so that it is in the smaller square again and fold the other two sides. -Unfold to the smaller square, and then unfold two triangles from the middle. -The two sides that have not been unfolded will now be folded again, to the middle. -Now fold the two ends in towards each other and tuck them inside so that it forms a box. If you follow these instructions you should have yourself a paper box in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades