In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper flower using paper scraps. To make this, you will need: 3 pieces of small pink scrap paper, 1 piece of small green scrap paper, 1/16" brad, adhesive, hole punch, ink, and a sponge. First, you will draw one different size circle on the 3 sheets of pink paper. Next, draw leaves onto the green scrap paper. Now, start tearing the shapes out of the paper leaving no pencil showing. Crumple the paper up several times, then get your ink and put it on your sponge, and place it on the outside edge of the shapes. Now, place the flowers on top of each other and punch a hole right in the middle and place the brad inside. Then, take some adhesive and place the flower on a card or invitations, and stick the leaves on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades