In this video, we learn how to quickly make an origami kusudama. This only requires six pieces of paper to make. First, fold one piece of paper into a triangle, then open it up and fold it in a triangle on the opposite side. Open this back up then flip over. Bend in the edges to make a new triangle, then press down the creases on the side. Bend the middle of the triangle up to the point on both sides. Bend these back down, then fold over the side and make a crease. Open up the bottoms where you made a pocket in the edges. When finished, create this again for the other pieces of paper and then connect together to make it larger!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades