This is one water bomb that's more postmodern art than scary - though fun - splashy summertime weapon. Using intricate tessellated origami folds and a drawn-on grid you'll learn how to create this interesting shape.
The resulting shape can be modified; you can scrunch it together to push it into cubes, or relax it to create an optical illusion pattern.
Recommended paper size: 15cm x 15cm (approx. 6in x 6in)
Resulting model: approx. 9cm x 9cm (3.5in x 3.5in)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades