This video explains how to fold the Spiral by Tomoko Fuse. You need 4 sheets of paper of different colors of any combination of your choice. 2 sheets of 2 colors each would give you a dual colored spiral.
Ancella Simoes is the author of the Origamiancy Blog and creator of all the Origamiancy origami tutorial videos on WonderHowTo. From Ancella's site:
"I fell under the spell of Origami early 2008 and have come to love folding new models and designs, so much so that it is now one of my favorite pastimes! Generally, I look up diagrams on the Internet, but I also own a few, very good, Origami books, which come in real handy."
This video demonstrates Ancella's technique for folding an origami Tomoko Fuse's Espiral (spiral).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades