If you want to master your skills on origami, you should watch this video. How to make an origami paper box: Find a piece of square paper. Crease the paper in half lengthwise and then again in the other direction. Unfold the paper which should be divided into four sections. Take a corner and fold it up to the center of the paper. Repeat for all four corners. Ensure that the tips all meet in the center for a smaller square. Fold one side of the square up to the center of the box. Unfold and repeat for all sides of the square. These creases serve as guides later. Completely unfold two opposite sides of the square. Refold the two longer sides (that are still folded once) so the stand up to form two sides of the box. Fold the shorter (triangle) side along the crease line closest to the center of the box. The sides should tuck inward as the flap comes up. Fold the flap down so the side is the same height as the other two sides of the box for a third sides of the box. Repeat the previous step to create the fourth side of the box and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades