Reach new levels of creepiness in your origami hobby by learning how to tuck and fold this origami Jack in the Box. The origami project takes an afternoon to make (the video itself is about an hour long) but the priceless expression on the face of your friend (who happens to have a mortal fear of clowns) will be well worth it.
So block out an afternoon, watch this video, and test your origami prowess with this highly advanced origami project.
Recommended paper size: 42cm x 21cm (approx. 18in x 9in)
Resulting model: Hexagon with a side length of 3.5cm (approx. 1.5in)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades