In this video, we learn how to origami a pencil cup/ holder. First, take a square and fold it into a triangle. Give it a crease, then unfold. Now, fold in half to make a triangle from the other direction. Give it another crease, then unfold. Intersect by folding in half making a rectangle, making sure the color side is on the inside. Make a crease and unfold the paper, not fold it into a triangle. Now, take the triangle point and fold it up. After this, give it a crease and then fold another flap and fold it into the inside, then fold the other. Now take this flap and fold it back on itself so the two edges line up. Take the other flap and tuck it into a pocket. Now, do this on the other side of the paper and then reach in and pop open the pencil cup!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades